LeBootCamp is hiring!
Development Engineer WEB PHP / AWS / MySQL / HTML / CSS
- Design and develop our web site features as well as back-end applications
- Define the implementation of technical and innovative solutions
- Develop PHP modules for our coaching features
- Contribute to performance benchmarks
- University or web engineering school degree with minimum 5 years experience in web development. Perfect mastery of PHP 7 language required.
- Knowledge of Zend framework.
- Inspired by the current changes in the Internet and sensitive to problems in performance; keen on a position of responsibility within a structure which allows you to express your full potential.
- Dynamism, flexibility, accuracy, technique, attention to detail, and autonomy - the keys to success in an international company.
- Knowledge of English is essential in order to communicate with team members working in different countries with varying time zones.
- Knowledge of the latest techniques related to social networks and their development.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.